At Seasun, we want to bring gamers together through awesome adventures, deep strategies, and intense teamwork. To accomplish that, we need ambitious associates and razor-sharp project leads. So what are you waiting for? If you’re passionate about games and want to make an impact on the gaming industry, Seasun is the place to do it.
What We Offer
We provide competitive salaries, generous benefits, and an accessible location right by the I-101 freeway. Our third-floor office has a balcony overlooking a beautiful lake filled with local wildlife (we’ve seen loons and the infrequent manta ray). Lunch is catered free of charge five days a week. Team-building events include barbecues (with vegetarian options!) holiday parties, and at least one archery lesson (long story).
We are looking for a highly talented, motivated, and experienced person to design and implement engineering architecture for the best possible tools in different areas of game development process, such as creating large-scale Chinese ancient city and developing advanced state machines. You will work closely with our Engineers, Technical Artists, and 3D Artists to build the most advanced world-class game development systems for PC and console MMO Action (Kung-Fu) Games.
Create tools and editors to support our large scale city generation and animation for AAA games
Continuously optimize and improve the tools to build the world-class game asset pipeline
Passionate in Action Games
Expert in C++, Scripting (C#, Python or Lua), Qt
Experience in object-oriented design and implementation
Experience in creating tools for DCCs (such as 3ds Max, Maya or Houdini)
2+ years game industry experience
Recent working experience on AAA games
Experience with Xbox One and PS4 consoles
Experience with major game development pipelines
Experience with multi-platform development
Have experience making procedural content generation tools (preferably using Houdini) or making a complete set of animation system
1+ shipped title
Flair for Usability and User Experience (UX)
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking for an energetic User Acquisition Analyst to join our mobile gaming company. Ideally, you are a quick learner who thrives in the fast paced mobile space where the focus is on speed and execution. We want you to be a business-savvy number-cruncher who can manage multiple advertising campaigns. This role is well suited for those who are analytically strong and want to make a direct impact on the growth of the business.
This role will be working at our Redwood Shores, CA location.
- Monitor and optimize advertising performance while executing against volume, spend and ROI targets
- Constantly develop, apply and iterate on optimization tactics for app store pages, audience, campaigns, bids, creatives, channels, messaging, etc
- Explore new opportunities for user growth including new channels, partnerships and messaging
- Every month create and present a review and action plan to drive user growth based on your analytical insights
- Constantly maintain relationships with external mobile advertising partners
As an ideal candidate you would have demonstrated your:
- Performance with executing comparable job duties; expertise with mobile marketing and a good understanding of tracking and analytics is required
- Drive and ability to get things done
- Flexibility, adaptability and ability to thrive and be productive in an environment with minimal direction
- Passion for mobile gaming, analytics and advertising
- 2+ years of experience with performance marketing
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to email@example.com